Tuesday, May 31, 2011

The Beginning

            Hey there everybody, I'm finally starting a blog! Purpose of this blog is for me to rant about what I'm learning, what kind of issues I'm having with my art and maybe through this i can find the answers to those questions. Writing about the issue might help me reexamine what im trying to do with each piece. First thing first, I shall post my final project for Art 112a.  

                                         
Also, here is a speed painting I did today, the first one ha ha, soo off... time: 1 hour



The goal is to do 1 or 2 speed paintings a day, and plein air paint every chance i get. I'll post as many of them as possible. 
-Patrick 

3 comments:

  1. good start mate! remember to squint your values are similar.

    Keep it up Patrick! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks nice but make sure you match the values! Thats the most important part

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the advice guys! ya >_< im still trying to get the hang of it >_<, I got too caught up with the color i think, and even those were off ha ha XD

    ReplyDelete