Friday, January 20, 2012

Marathon is over and school is coming D:

ok update! I've been doing this Figure drawing marathon where three awesome guest speakers have taken time out of their lives to come teach us! The Awesome Speakers were Mark McDonnell, Cameron Chun and Glen Vilppu! If You haven't heard of the first two, its OK just follow their names to their blogs and check out their awesome work! If you haven't heard of Glenn Vilppu however, ya'll need to stop living in a cave. I am super thankful and I learned ton. Here are some drawings from the marathon They are better than my usual, but not quite there yet... I am Applying to the program this semester so hopefully i'll be ready when the time comes.

After the figures there are 2 sketch book pages I really enjoyed drawing. Been keeping a bottle of ink with me and using it a lot lately.




No comments:

Post a Comment