Hey Hey
This past semester has been the most depressing semester in college for various reasons. Drama practically consumed the latter half of my semester causing me to hit a wall in my drawing and painting... I feel like a backtracked about a year... sigh... It ended nicely though. I got over whatever issues i was having and moved onward! My color rendering turned out pretty well too. It has been awhile since I got a project to a point where i am actually satisfied with it. for now... its not perfect but it'll do for now. I'll go back to it sometime during winter break!
winter break plans:
1. DRAW EVERY DAY. NO EXCEPTIONS
2. I gotta get my figure drawing skill up
3. Level 1 of the video game i'm working on is still not done... so i must finish it
4. speed painting everyday.
5. Film studies, gonna watch a film and board every change of camera angle to learn how they compose the shot
6. relax... a lil bit...
I'll upload my color rendering once I figure out why my scanner is being lame!
yeah. ditto on having an extremely stressful semester (causing me to hit a wall on my own thesis project >,<...) ............. but i got through it as well! and i also agree with 6...relax... but just a little bit. gotta keep going!!
ReplyDelete