Tuesday, November 29, 2011

The Most Amazing Drive Home Ever!

I left the art building around 6:15 after finishing my color grid to find the foggiest I had ever seen San Jose be... I get in my car and start my drive home and literally couldn't see anything. Scared to death, I started to get on the highway and I notice how awesome everything looked. it felt like I was zooming through space and time or something and the only other things i could see were the other space travelers zooming by with there lights on, and then i noticed the fog and all the lights shooting through it and the amazing colors I saw. I think i just saw my color grid with all the values. all the colors and everything was amazing. :) the colors were dancing. Its  moments like these that makes the struggle to learn worth while!

1 comment: